Friday, May 19, 2006

Love

What love got to do with:

Parents, apartments, religion, regions, money, cars, furniture, friends, brothers and sisters, brothers and sisters in law, diplomas, weddings, dresses, parties, chocolate, candy, dinners, lunches, relatives, sheikhs, priests, politics, wars, neighbors, traditions, ethics, souvenirs, jewelry, flowers…..

Love is that look in your eyes, it’s your unforgettable smile, it’s a sweet melody in my head, and an infinite river of joy in my heart.

Love is how my hand always reaches your hand and how I hear your words before you say them. Love is when I forget all my troubles when I’m between your tender arms, and when time stops when we are alone together.

Lov, it's just You and Me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or it is just Me and the memory of her...

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kodder said...

you haven't updated in sometime.
Write something :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home