Tuesday, November 15, 2005

If there were no colors

How to stop the rainbow from showing its colors
How to silence birds and stop them from singing their songs

How to end a love story before lovers meet
How to forbid dancers from moving their feet

How to close my eyes in front of a beautiful child
How to convince a tiger to forever leave the wild

How would I ban myself from living on the edge
From smiling to light and live in dark
From reaching the stars and stand on earth

How can I force my soul into a prison
When it wants to fly on the rhythm of a love song

3 Comments:

Blogger Maldoror said...

Hey there,
You are welcome SH :) I feel as if I belonged and am involved in what you write! (Now, you are talking about tigers :) )

Your post actually reminded me of a song for the Bee gees and I love the Bee Gees :P

On another note, I would say that you may never want to emprison your soul, it will forever yearn for freedom.

And that is it for now! Have a nice day, i will keep dropping by and leaving comments and I expect the same from you! Hahahahahaha!

P.S: There is no reason why "Meet" and "Feet" shouldn't rhyme in your poem :)

'Til we meet again!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

It is almost December! Where are you?! Don't tell me you are a bear!! :P

11:55 AM  
Blogger daywood said...

sweet words is it heaven is it hell is it somewhere out without someone is it just feelings or the whispers kissed by the moon .

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home