Thursday, May 04, 2006

To a very special person

Don’t be sad my friend because you were the one that always repeated that life is a rollercoaster
Don’t be sad my friend because after every tear a beautiful smile will shine
Don’t be sad my friend because as relations end others start it’s just like life where death and birth happen in every minute of a day
Don’t be sad my friend because the only fact that you tasted love is a bliss
Don’t be sad my friend because every end is a new beginning
Don’t be sad my friend because I just can’t stand seeing a tear in your eyes
I wish I had the power to make all this sorrow disappear, to see the laughter in your eyes and happiness filling your heart again
So don’t be sad my friend because every tear you shed makes my heart cry

1 Comments:

Blogger Maldoror said...

Best way to soothe a person's pain is to be right there by his/her side.
Again I say it here SH, in case you do not check my blog that frequently. Yes, I am interested in that play! :) My yahoo is maldoror_37@yahoo.com
P.S: Am not 37, it is just a lucky number :P hahahahaha

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home